Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Journal Entry

What does the month of August remind you of or make you think about?

August makes me think about school and homework. I like school a lot, but I don't like homework so much, so its a little good and a little bad. It also makes me think about warm weather cause even though its not really hot like June and July, its still warm enough to go to the beach and to wear shorts. Another thing that August makes me think of is playing with friends cause all my friends come back from their vacations in August and we can play games and have fun. I missed them a lot so its a really good thing that they come back. They also get to tell me all about their adventures while on vacation.

(I missed the first day, which is why my entry was late :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment