Friday, August 27, 2010

Tell me about what you think of people who take advantage of other people.

I think that people who take advantage of other people are really mean and are doing a bad thing. People usually take advantage of people who are trying to do a good thing for them. I think that they should think how they would feel if they were trying to do a good thing for someone and ended up getting bit in the booty for it. It is really wrong to do that. But, I do think that people who do bad things will end up with bad karma in the end and end up getting their bootys bitten. For example, if I took advantage of one of my friends, that friend would tell all my other friends and no one would want to be friends with me. Karma is like a cycle, if you do something bad to someone, something bad will happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment